Dorset UK, Feb 2021 Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Nurture Weekend Retreat, Feb 2021
What better way to start 2021 then than to nourish, restore and plan ahead than with a yoga and meditation retreat based around the concept of nurturing your body, mind & soul. Held over 4 days, among beautiful surroundings of the Jurassic Coast in Dorset you will be guided to restore a little balance and make gentle plans to honour yourself for the year ahead. You’ll enjoy wholesome plant based food, slow flow Yoga and uplifting mindfulness and meditation practice. You will be aided to connect into your soul and to accept and create space for new nurturing practice’s.
The venue offers a separate yoga and meditation studio for quiet time and group work, a heated indoor pool, snug, conservatory dining area and beautiful private rooms with amazing views of the Dorset countryside. This will be the perfect weekend to reconnect during those long wintry days.
Who should attend
Our aim is to create a warm, friendly retreat suitable for lone travellers or small groups of friends; open to men and women, those with little or no prior yoga and meditation experience.
“I’d forgotten who I was & what I wanted. I was helped to remember what was important to me at the retreat with gentle guidance and understanding” Jean Kavanagh, 2018
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Solo or Double Rooms
- Slow Flow and Restorative Yoga practices
- Yoga Play, exploring freedom and movement
- Guided Mindfulness Sessions to Nurture Your Inner Being
- Deep Meditation for Relaxation & Ultimate Connection
- Angel Card Guided Reading
- Manifesting Ritual To Set New Intention
- Unlimited herbal teas, fresh coffee, fruit and homemade cakes
- Private chef preparing nourishing hot plant based meals all weekend
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Free Time to Explore the Jurassic Coast
- Bedding and Linen
Rooms & Accommodation – Bonhays Farm, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Dorset, DT6 6RF
Rooms are available as solo or shared occupancy. We have bunk rooms with in gorgeous handmade wooden bunkbeds bed, doubles and private singles. Linen and towels are provided in your rooms and for the use of pool. There are 2 separate relaxation areas in the main house and 2 further area’s in the bunkhouse, there’s also an indoor pool and grounds to explore in free time
Investment Per Person- Includes Accommodation, Meals and Activities
- Bunk Room 2 Person Occupancy £380.00 With small private kitchenette & lounge
- Twin Room 2 Person Occupancy £395.00 One double bed & one single bed
- Single Room Solo Occupancy £425.00 Single Bed for one person
- Double Room Solo Occupancy £450.00 Double bed for one person
To reserve a space get in touch using our contact form, email: firstname.lastname@example.org £50.00 deposit secures your place.