With Love. Yoga & Meditation Retreat
With Love. Thur 20th Feb – Sun 23rd 2020
In the depths of the winter and the start of 2020 what better way to nourish, restore and plan ahead than with a yoga and meditation retreat based around the concept of love. Designed for the body, mind and soul, the With Love Retreat will be held over 4 days by myself and Yoga teacher Carolyn Thompson, among beautiful surroundings of the Jurassic Coast in Dorset. Restore a little balance after festive indulgences with wholesome plant based food, warm and free your body with Slow Flow Yoga and connect with your heart through mindfulness and meditation practice. You will be aided to bring love into your heart, accept and share love and create space for new ideas and intentions.
The venue offers a separate yoga and meditation studio for quiet time and group work, a heated indoor pool, open plan dining area and beautiful single and twin rooms with amazing views of the Dorset countryside. This will be the perfect weekend to reconnect during those long wintry days.
Who should attend – Everyone and Anyone
Our aim is to create a warm, friendly retreat suitable for lone travellers or small groups of friends; open to men and women, those with little or no prior yoga and meditation experience.
“I’d forgotten who I was & what I wanted. I was helped to remember what was important to me at the retreat with gentle guidance and understanding” Jean Kavanagh, 2018
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Solo or Twin Rooms
- Slow Flow and Restorative Yoga practices
- Yoga Play, exploring freedom and movement
- Guided Meditation Sessions for Creating Love Within
- Deep meditation for Relaxation
- Manifesting Ritual To Set New Intention
- Guided Mindful Walk in Countryside Location
- Unlimited herbal teas, fresh coffee, fruit and homemade cakes
- Private chef preparing nourishing hot plant based meals all weekend
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Jurassic Coast ideal for walks during Free Time
- Bedding and Linen
Rooms & Accommodation – Bonhays Farm, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Dorset, DT6 6RF
Rooms are available as solo or shared occupancy all with beautiful views. We have doubles and private singles on a first come, first served basis. Linen and towels are provided in your rooms and for the use of pool. There are 3 separate relaxation areas with sofas and chairs, and indoor pool and grounds to explore in free time
Investment – Includes Accommodation, Meals and Activities
- Twin Room Solo Occupancy £460.00
- Twin Room with Double Bed £380.00pp (for 2 people)
- Single Room Solo Occupancy £425.00
To reserve a space, get in touch using our contact form or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07984 550 834.