Yoga & Meditation Winter Retreat
Cleanse. Connect. Create DATE TO BE RELEASED SOON
In the depths of the winter what better way to nourish and restore than with our yoga meditation retreat at a luxury barn in West Sussex. Restore a little balance after festive indulgences and enjoy nourishing food. Warm and free your body exploring fluid Slow Flow Yoga and reconnect through creative mindfulness and meditation. Create space for new ideas and fresh focus to consider and create intentions.
I would love to welcome you to the gorgeous Brooklands Barn in historic Arundel. With two yoga and meditation studios (with underfloor heating for lots of lying down) to enjoy, plus beautiful rooms, amazing views of the Sussex countryside, indoor swimming pool, outdoor sauna and plenty of relaxation areas, this will be the perfect weekend to reconnect, get cosy and reenergize during those long wintry days.
Who should attend
Our aim is to create a warm, friendly retreat suitable for lone travellers or small groups of friends; open to men and women, those with little or no prior yoga and meditation experience.
“I’d forgotten who I was & what I wanted. I was helped to remember what was important to me at the retreat with gentle guidance and understanding” Jean Kavanagh, 2018
- 2 Nights Luxury En Suite Accommodation
- Slow Flow and Restorative Yoga practices
- Yoga Play- Let go of expectation, explore freedom and move
- Guided Meditation Sessions for Manifesting Dreams and Setting Intentions
- Intuitive Card Reading by an experienced guide
- Deep meditation for relaxtion and self-love
- Releasing Ritual to let go of negative energy and make way for the new
- Guided Mindful Walk in Secluded Woodland Countryside Location
- Unlimited herbal teas, fresh coffee, fruit and homemade cakes
- Private chef preparing nourishing hot vegatarian meals all weekend
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor sauna for you to enjoy during free time
- 2 acres outdoor space, ideal for walks
- Plenty of private parking
Rooms & Booking Information
All rooms have twin single beds and all with beautiful views. Linen and towels are provided in your rooms and for the use of pool and sauna. Underfloor heating throughout. 3 separate relaxation areas with cosy sofas and chairs, ideal for catching up with a book
- Twin Ensuite – £425pp
- Twin Room (shared bathroom) – £385pp
To reserve a space, get in touch using our contact form or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07984 550 834.