A blissful weekend of meditation, yoga, ritual work and connection to honour the Summer Solstice.
New 2020 Dates Coming Soon
This retreat will include tuning your own energy with the powerful energy of the sun and igniting the connection you have with your soul through channelling and energy work.
Over the three nights you’ll be treated to gentle yoga sessions, guided meditations and heart centering self-awareness sessions to connect you with yourself, with Mother Earth ,and with the all encompassing power of the universe.
Who should attend
Our aim is to create a warm, friendly retreat suitable for lone travellers or small groups of friends; open to men and women, those with little or no prior yoga and meditation experience.
Activities at in this retreat:
- Three nights luxury accommodation
- Daily restorative yoga practise
- Journeying Guided Meditations
- Intuitive Card Reading Evening
- Relaxation with use of crystals, music & essential oils
- Energy Clearing Sage Ceremony with Open Fire
- Guided Mindfulness Walk
- Mindfulness Creative Activity
- Unlimited herbals tea, fresh coffee, homemade cakes, biscuits and fresh fruit
- 3 Meals per day. Private Chef cooking nourishing vegetarian & vegan meals
- Gift for every participant
- Private Hot-tub in secluded spot
- Hammock and trampoline in the garden
- Fire-pits & gardens for free time
- Free time to unwind, relax and explore
“I have just returned from the Glastonbury Retreat and It has been a truly amazing weekend. The location was stunning, the food was outstanding and the content of the weekend was spot on. This weekend has inspired me to make some much needed changes to my life.” Claire McGuinness, May 2018
Lower Coxbridge House, Lower Coxbridge, Glastonbury
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and only 3 miles from Glastonbury town, the house has incredible 360° panoramic views of Somerset countryside. Total seclusion and peace await at this stunning property. The yoga & meditation studio offers panoramic views and a special view of sacred Glastonbury Tor.
As well as a hot tub on the decking there is a hammock, trampoline, outdoor fire pit and outdoor shower booths to enjoy the view.
Rooms & Booking Information
- Glamping Yurt solo occupancy £475pp
- Glamping Yurt double occupancy £700 (£350pp)
- Twin room with shared bathroom £595pp
- Double Master with En Suite £750.00
All rooms are made up of single beds. Each room has soft decor, furnishings and stunning views. Linen and towels are provided. Each with a shared bathroom. Please note there is no alcohol at this retreat.
To register your interest please send me an email so you can fill out a booking form, bookings for 202o require a £100 deposit.
“I’d forgotten who I was & what I wanted. I was helped to remember what was important to me at the retreat with gentle guidance and understanding” Jean Kavanagh, 2018