New 2020 Summer Dates Coming Soon
My summer retreat will include tuning your own energy with the powerful energy of the sun and igniting the connection you have with your soul through channelling and energy work.
Over the three nights you’ll be treated to ritual and releasing work, guided meditations and empowering self-awareness sessions to connect you with yourself, with Mother Earth and with the all encompassing power of the universe.
Who should attend
The aim is to create a warm, friendly retreat suitable for lone travellers or small groups of friends; open to men and women, those with little or no prior yoga and meditation experience.
Included in Summer Retreat:
- Three nights luxury accommodation
- Journeying Guided Meditations for Connection to Higher Self
- Empowering Meditation to Manifest and Set Intentions
- Intuitive Card Reading in Small Groups
- Relaxation with use of Crystals, Music & Essential oils
- Energy Clearing Sage Ceremony with Open Fire
- Rituals for Releasing Old Energies and Habits
- Guided Mindfulness Walk to Connect with Nature
- Mindfulness Creative Activity
- Unlimited herbals tea, fresh coffee, homemade cakes, biscuits and fresh fruit
- 3 Meals per day. Private Chef cooking nourishing vegetarian & vegan meals
- Gift for every participant
- Private Hot-tub in secluded spot
- Hammock and trampoline in the garden
- Fire-pits & gardens for free time
- Free time to unwind, relax and explore
“I have just returned from the Glastonbury Retreat and It has been a truly amazing weekend. The location was stunning, the food was outstanding and the content of the weekend was spot on. This weekend has inspired me to make some much needed changes to my life.” Claire McGuinness, May 2018
Rooms & Booking Information
- Double Room £495.00pp
- Single Room £565.00pp
- Twin Room £545.00pp
Linen and towels are provided. Each with a shared bathroom. Please note there is no alcohol at this retreat.
To register your interest please send me an email. 2020 BOOKINGS OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2019
“I’d forgotten who I was & what I wanted. I was helped to remember what was important to me at the retreat with gentle guidance and understanding” Jean Kavanagh, 2018